Terms & Conditions
- Western Union Business Solutions (“WUBS”) conducts periodic rates comparisons, the most recent was derived from the websites of 4 major Australian financial institutions on 04 October 2017.
- Payment are usually received by the beneficiary within 2 to 3 business days after receipt of funds by WUBS in accordance with payment instructions. There is no delivery period guarantee. Some currencies may take longer than others to process.
- Any financial products described on this page (other than Drafts) are provided by Customs Bank. The relationship relating to these financial products (other than Drafts) is solely between you and Customs Bank. WUBS does not give you any advice, general, personal or otherwise. Any advice provided, is provided by Customs Bank or your adviser. Customs Bank has entered into an agreement with Western Union Business Solutions (Australia) Pty Ltd (ACN 150 129 749; AFSL 404092) (“WUBS”), to engage WUBS’s services in fulfilling these financial products. If you are seeking to acquire Drafts, it is important for you to consider the Product Disclosure Statement (“PDS”) and any other relevant WUBS documents before you decide whether or not that financial product is right for you. The Drafts PDS is available from Customs Bank or on the compliance section of the WUBS website. WUBS is an operating division of the Western Union Company.
The issuer of the Telegraphic Transfers is Western Union Business Solutions (Australia) Pty Limited ABN 24 150 129 749 AFSL Number 404092 .
Please consider the following when requesting a TT:
- Fees may be associated with this Telegraphic Transfer (TT) request and that in sending the TT, Customs Bank uses correspondent, intermediary banks to forward and process the transfer request.
- The correspondent, intermediary and beneficiary banks may impose their own additional fees which may be deducted from the amount received by the nominated Beneficiary.
- The payment is undertaken at the sender’s risk and that Customs Bank and/or their affiliates and/or their agents accept no liability whatsoever for any delay, mistake, misinterpretation of instruction or omission which may occur with this TT.