Terms & Conditions
*Effective date 12/9/18. The ‘Home Dream’ competition is available from 12/9/18 and closes 30/11/18. To be eligible entrants must be over 18 years of age, an Australian resident and have completed the competition entry form available on our website. Only one entry per person. Customs Bank employees and their immediate families are not eligible to win the prize. Entry to this competition is free. The judges reserve the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion of the judges, includes incomprehensible, incomplete or objectionable content. Customs Bank reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control. All entries become the property of the Promoter. Entrants consent to the promoter using their name and entry details in connection with marketing materials. By submitting the entry form, you agree to our terms and conditions and agree to receive marketing communication from Customs Bank. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe from every marketing communication that we send you. There is one prize of $5,000 cash to be won. The winner will be selected by a panel of bank judges based the originality of the entry on 3/12/18 at Police Bank, 25 Pelican Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010. The winner will be notified via email or phone on 3/12/18 between 10.00am and 4.00pm (AEST). The winner’s name will be published on our website. If the prize is unclaimed by 4/3/19 a redraw will occur on 4/3/19 at Police Bank, 25 Pelican Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010. The prize of $5,000 cash will be deposited into the winner’s Customs Bank S1 account within 5 business days. If the winner does not have a Customs Bank S1 account, one will be opened for them.
1. To be eligible for the Goldrate Home Loan, you must have a Police Bank Visa Credit Card with a minimum approved limit of $2500, an S8 Online SuperSaver Account, whole of pay to Customs Bank prior to loan funding. Minimum loan amount is $50,000. Existing Customs Bank borrowers must borrow minimum $50,000 additional funds to be eligible. Not available for investment purposes. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request. Fees and charges and lending criteria apply.
2. Effective date 9/4/18. This offer is available from 9/4/18 – 31/12/18. We reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Interest rates are current as of 1/4/2018. 1. Referred applicants must be at least 18 years of age and not had a Customs Bank account within the past 3 years. This offer is only available if the new Member is referred through customsbank.com.au/mates Members can refer multiple people and receive $50 for every referral that successfully opens a Membership with us. Only one referrer is eligible for the $50 cash bonus for each new Member and this will be awarded to the person who referred their mate first. Bonus will be transferred to the Member’s S1 account within 20 business days of new Membership being opened. Joint applications will only receive one bonus. NSW Police Students from the Goulburn Academy are not eligible for the $50 cash bonus when they refer other NSW Police Students.
3. Terms and conditions apply and are available on our website. Fees and charges and lending criteria apply. 0% p.a. is applied to the Customs Bank Visa Credit Card only if the card account being transferred is paid out in full and cancelled. Minimum balance transfer per card is $500.00. We reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time. Interest rate on remaining balance will revert to our standard variable Visa Card rate, currently 10.76% p.a. Not available in conjunction with any other offer.
4. Minimum loan amount is $50,000. Members’ current home loan with competitor financial institution must be fully discharged and refinanced with Customs Bank by 23/11/18. $1,500 will be credited to S1 account on settlement. Maximum bonus payment is $1,500 for each household that is approved for a refinance. This offer is available for loans applied from 23/7/18 – 30/9/18 and funded by 23/11/18. Not available for investment loans.
5. Effective Date 14/09/18. Terms, conditions, fees, charges and lending criteria apply. This offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer and can be withdrawn at any time. This offer is only available to employees of the Department of Home Affairs. Minimum loan amount is $5,000. Offer available for loans applied for between 14/09/18 – 05/10/18. Loan must be funded by 19/10/18. This rate is not available for refinancing of existing Customs Bank loans.
6. The comparison rate is based on a loan of $30,000 over a 5 year term. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate. Please note that Interest Rates and Comparison Rates are subject to change. A Financial Services Guide (PDF) including terms and conditions is available at all Branches, on our website and upon request. The product issuer is Police Bank Ltd.