Several banks, including Commonwealth, Westpac, ANZ and NAB, have announced that they will no longer charge other bank customers for using their ATMs.
For Customs Bank Members this means that you have a greater range of ATMs you can use in addition the rediATMs.
It is important to be aware of the following;
- Your use of redi ATMs is unaffected by this change
- Fee free transactions are not available at all ATMs.
- Some ATM brands will apply fees at some ATM locations and not at others.
- These changes may take some time to implement
- Fees will still apply to overseas cards and to for cash advances.
- Account fees are not impacted by this change (eg Transaction Fees , Cash advance fees etc)
The best way to avoid being caught out is to watch for a fee charge message on the ATM screen during your transaction. Machines will display a fee message if one is payable.
If you have any questions please call Contact Centre on 131 728.